Account Manager_in (m/f/d) Randstad
The RZB-Group with headquarters in Bamberg is an international medium-sized lighting manufacturer. Our products have received numerous national and international design awards. You can look forward to exciting, varied and challenging tasks in a globally active family business with more than 800 employees.
For our department International Sales at location Randstad (Netherlands) we are looking for you as Account Manager_in (m/f/d) Randstad in full-time.
- Further develop our Business in the region
- Develop and manage project sales in the areas of Planning offices, Architects, House builders, Installers and Electrical wholesalers
- Support the Flow Business at national electrical wholesalers
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Define the needed prices within a fixed framework
- Attendance at exhibitions
- Achieving and enforcing sales targets
- Assistance in the preparation of sales documents
Your profile and skills
- A Graduate, you will have a minimum of 2 to 5 years experience ideally in the lighting industry, with a manufacturer or distributor and
- Work experience as a Account Manager_in (m/w/d)
- Dutch and English language is necessary
- Technical understanding and preferably experience from the lighting industry
- Highly self-motivated and responsible, you will be an excellent negotiator and communicator and have a proven sales record
- SAP and CRM (Salesforce) knowledge would be of advantage
Here you can find more information about us Click!
What to expect
- A long-term & permanent employment opportunity in our company
- Although with flexible working hours
- A diverse and callenging job
- Variable salary components in the form of sales-related commission payments
- Working from home (home office)
- Direct employee discounts on our range of goods
If you want a new and exciting challenge in full time as Account Manager_in (m/f/d) Randstad we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents. Send this stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date to our human resources department.
Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.